Great news. After five long months since the iPhone 4S release an unlock is now available.
- This unlock works on GSM , not CDMA phones. There is currently no unlock for iPhone 4S Verizon and Sprint networks (CDMA).
- Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1 and 5.1. Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, 2.0.10 (What’s mine? Go to Settings >> General >> About >> Modem Firmware )
- This is a sim unlock, which requires the purchase of a sim chip in addition to our membership tutorials and support.
- The cost of the sim is about $25. We do not profit or receive any revenue from the sale of the chip. The price of the chip will probably fall over the next weeks and months.
Ready to unlock your iPhone 4S now? Join now for access to the members area.
Why do I have to pay additional money for a chip?
That is the best lowest cost option available on the market. We have done extensive research on all solutions to present the best one to our members.
Can I find a cheaper solution elsewhere?
No. Many websites are offering a software 4S unlock. Beware! It is a fake and you will lose your money.
Is the chip plus membership price worth it?
This is a substantial technological step that took 5 months of work. It is a small price to pay and the best option available.
I think this is too expensive, what are my options?
- You can wait, over the next month or two the price of the chip will fall. Maybe a software unlock will become available, but not very likely.
- You can purchase an unlocked iPhone 4S from Apple directly. Factory unlocked devices cost between $650 and $750.
- You can search on many online classified sites and purchase an unlocked iPhone. Cost is $700 to $800.
Join now for access to the members area.